Volunteer Registration for the North Bay Stand Down October 16, 17, 18, 2018
Please read the following list carefully before registering as a volunteer. You can also find more information on our flyer.
It is important that you complete the appropriate form. You are either a Volunteer or a Service Provider. Following are the roles of each:
You are on the correct page. Duties are in the following areas only: Set-up, clothing, encampment, kitchen, sanitation, security, clean-up, shower, tear down, tent leaders, veteran greeter/escorts, veteran registration, volunteer check-in, and water station.
This is not the correct page. Service providers work directly with the veterans and volunteer their professional services. These include VA Medical, Dental, Mental Health, Shelter/Housing Providers, Court Personnel and Legal volunteers, barbers, cosmetologists, etc. If you would like to offer your services, you will be required to sign up online prior to providing services at the Stand Down. If you are a service provider, please click here and fill out the appropriate form. Click here to register on the correct page as a service provider.
- Because of the location of the North Bay Stand Down and its proximity to a school, if you are required to register as a sex offender (Penal Code Section 290) you WILL NOT be able to volunteer at the stand down.
- The North Bay Stand Down is a three-day encampment intended to assist homeless and/or at-risk Veterans and their family members
- Please look over the task page and the schedule page before registering.
- No dogs, cats, birds, reptiles or any other live animal is permitted at Stand Down.
- When you click on the Volunteer Registration link below, you will be redirected away from our site to InIt Live. You will be asked to enter your email address and create a password. You will then answer a couple of questions and choose the shift you would like to work.