Please read the following list carefully before registering.
- If you are attending stand down as a participant veteran, you CANNOT also be a volunteer. You will be given the opportunity to perform community service hours if you desire.
- Volunteers ARE NOT PERMITTED to take advantage of the services afforded to veteran attendees.
- Because of the location of the North Bay Stand Down and its proximity to two schools, if you are required to register as a sex offender (Penal Code Section 290) you WILL NOT be able to attend the stand down.
- DOGS WILL BE PERMITTED ONSITE ON A PREREGISTRATION BASIS ONLY, however, animals are not allowed on the buses. Dogs will be kept in a temperature-controlled trailer onsite where the veteran can visit their animal on occasion during the Stand Down. We have accommodations for a limited number of animals so you must be preregistered with your dog on a first come, first served basis. Volunteers should not bring any animals with them to Stand Down. Thank you for your understanding.
- Homeless and/or at-risk veterans must sign up online and fax a copy of your DD Form 214 or VA Medical Card to the Solano County Veterans Service Office at (707) 784-0927 when you submit your Veteran Registration Form online. Pre-registration online also gives you priority at check-in on October 12th.
- Online veteran registration closes Wednesday, October 5th.
- Onsite registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
- All personal possessions, medications and weapons will be checked in at the gate with Security and returned to you when you leave. Failure to follow the rules may lead to immediate expulsion from the Stand Down.
- Please fax a copy of your DD Form 214 or VA Medical Card to the Solano County Veterans Service Office at (707) 784-0927 when you submit your Registration Form online.
Court Service Information – Registration due by midnight on October 1, 2022
- If you are requesting court services, you must fill out the second page of the Registration Form.
- All courts require pre-registration and verification of veteran status by October 1, 2022 in order to be seen in Court.
- Court registration closes at midnight Friday, October 1, 2022.
- The following crimes will NOT be eligible for Stand Down Court: Felonies, violations of parole or probation, crimes involving violence, including domestic violence, DUI, and family law matters including custody and support.
- Only Solano County Court will be present at this Stand Down. No other county courts will be present. If you have issues in another county, we can provide a letter for you indicating that you performed community service hours here at the conclusion of the Stand Down, but we are unable to provide court services for other counties. You are welcome to attend and take advantage of all other services that we offer.
Online Veteran Registration Form Instructions
- Online registration closes Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
- Onsite registration will be on a first-come, first served basis.
- You must fill out the second page and register by midnight, Friday, October 1, 2022, to be eligible for Stand Down Court.
All form fields are required. If a question does not apply or you don’t know the answer fill in NONE.